A hunting adventure is never complete without a durable pair of boots with which to navigate a terrain, however extremely rugged it is. But for a pair of hunting boots to be a must-have, it should be easy on the pocket, light in weight, and guarantee 100% satisfaction, just like the BOGS Bowman Hunting Boots does. In this BOGS Bowman Waterproof Hunting Boots review, we discuss the product’s vital features as well as some of its pros and cons. We also anticipate and answer some of the many questions that would-be customers usually ask with regard to the Bogs Bowman. We hope that after reading this review, you will be fully equipped with adequate information in order to make an informed purchase.
- 1 BOGS Men’s Bowman Waterproof Hunting Boots with Detail Features
- 1.1 Extremely Light Weight Nature Makes Moving Easier
- 1.2 Mosy Oak and Realtree Design Conceal You
- 1.3 Aegis Antimicrobial Odor Protection Eliminates Bad Foot Odor
- 1.4 6mm Neo-Tech Insulation Keeps Feet Warm
- 1.5 Bogs Max-Wick Lining with Airmesh Allows Feet to Breathe
- 1.6 Waterproof Neoprene Lining Enhances Flexibility in Usage
- 1.7 PROS
- 1.8 CONS
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.9.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of BOGS Bowman Waterproof Hunting Boots?
- 1.9.2 Q. Where are these boots made?
- 1.9.3 Q. Do these boots fight foot odor?
- 1.9.4 Q. Are the boots water-resistant?
- 1.9.5 Q. What colors can I purchase the Bowman Hunting Boots in?
- 1.9.6 Q. Should I wear thick socks with the boots in very cold weather to keep warm?
- 1.9.7 Q. Do the boots allow your feet to breath?
- 1.9.8 Q. What sizes do the boots come in?
- 1.9.9 Q. What is the weight of the boots?
- 1.9.10 Q. Do these boots come with a return policy?
- 1.9.11 Q. Can BOGS repair the boots when they are broken?
- 1.9.12 Q. Do these boots come with extra shoe laces?
- 1.9.13 Q. Are these boots insulated?
- 1.10 Final Verdict
BOGS Men’s Bowman Waterproof Hunting Boots with Detail Features
Extremely Light Weight Nature Makes Moving Easier
Unlike some boots that weigh you down and make it uncomfortable to move from one end of your terrain to another, the Bowman Hunting Boot is very light weight. Each boot is only 2.6lbs. The Bowman’s remarkable lightweight nature also means that they can be easily transported in your backpack with minimal inconvenience. This is something not too many big game hunting boots can boast of!
Mosy Oak and Realtree Design Conceal You
Furthermore, the Bowman’s Mosy oak and Realtree design gives its body a textile-like, camouflage appearance, which can fit in so well with a bushy terrain to conceal your position. This way, you not only increase your likelihood of having a successful hunt but you also protect yourself from surprise attacks from dangerous predators that might have detected your presence without your knowing.
Aegis Antimicrobial Odor Protection Eliminates Bad Foot Odor
The Bowman hunting boots come pre-packaged with a special inner sole, on which your feet rest when you wear the boots. The Aegis Antimicrobial Odor Protection inner sole is designed to eliminate bad smell from excessive humidity and perspiration of your feet. As a result of this, no matter how long you wear the boots, you are not going to experience any embarrassing foot odor.
6mm Neo-Tech Insulation Keeps Feet Warm
With the 6mm Neo-Tech lining these boots proudly feature, you don’t have to wear very thick socks for your cold hunting expeditions; a light pair of socks is all you need in very cold climate. The Neo-Tech lining keeps your feet warm by maintaining a significant amount of heat in the boots.
Bogs Max-Wick Lining with Airmesh Allows Feet to Breathe
With the Max-wick Lining with Airmesh, your feet will be free from uncomfortable humidity and perspiration that often come about as a result of wearing boots for a long period of time. With the Bowman Hunting boots, your foot is able to breath because the Airmesh consists of several small fibers that allow air to circulate within the boots.
Waterproof Neoprene Lining Enhances Flexibility in Usage
Now you can use the Bowman Hunting boots under very wet conditions, such as in the mud and rain, and none of the water will penetrate the boots, thanks to their Neoprene lining. Neoprene is also more durable and lasts significantly longer than many other waterproof membranes that are used in many brands of boots.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
- The Bowman Hunting boots are 100% waterproof.
- They are remarkably light in weight and very durable.
- The boots come with more insulation than most other light weight boots in its league.
- The boots deliver comfort in whatever terrain or weather you find yourself in.
- The boots come with Aegis antimicrobial that eliminates bad smell from your feet, thereby keeping your feet fresh and smelling pleasant all the time.
- The boots come in multiple colors.
- They are pretty stylish.
- The boots feature a heal kick at the back, which makes it extremely easy to get them off at the end of the day.
- Guarantees 100% satisfaction.
- The boots don’t come in wide sizes.
- A number of customers have complained of the durability of the boots not being the best.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of BOGS Bowman Waterproof Hunting Boots?
A. The BOGS Bowman Hunting Boots are produced by BOGS Footwear, which is owned by the famous American footwear company Weyco Group (formerly known as Weyenberg Shoe Manufacturing Company). Weyco Group was founded in 1892.
Q. Where are these boots made?
A. The BOGS Bowman Hunting Boots are manufactured in China.
Q. Do these boots fight foot odor?
A. Yes, they do with their Aegis antimicrobial foul odor protection insole.
Q. Are the boots water-resistant?
A. Yes, the boots have several linings, which prevent water from entering them.
Q. What colors can I purchase the Bowman Hunting Boots in?
A. You can purchase the Bowman Hunting Boots in three main colors, Mossy Oak, Real Tree, and Green.
Q. Should I wear thick socks with the boots in very cold weather to keep warm?
A. There’s no need to wear very thick socks with these boots because they are lined with 6mm neoprene, which keeps your feet warm while you are out in the cold.
Q. Do the boots allow your feet to breath?
A. Yes, the boots have been lined with Max-wick lining which come along with air mesh that allows air to circulate within the boots’ interior, thereby allowing your feet to breath. Also, the lining prevents perspiration and humidity that might ensue from long periods of engagement.
Q. What sizes do the boots come in?
A. The Bowman Boots come in different sizes, ranging from size 4-14 US.
Q. What is the weight of the boots?
A. The boots weigh only 2.6lbs per boot.
Q. Do these boots come with a return policy?
A. Yes. Bogs offers customers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Simply put, if you are not satisfied with the boots, you can return them to Bogs for a replacement or refund.
Q. Can BOGS repair the boots when they are broken?
A. No, BOGS currently doesn’t repair boots when they are broken.
Q. Do these boots come with extra shoe laces?
A. No, they don’t.
Q. Are these boots insulated?
A. Yes, the boots are lined with 6mm of Neo-Tech™ insulation, which is responsible for keeping your feet warm when the mercury drops.
Having read this review of the BOGS Men’s Bowman Hunting Boots, you can see that the boots’ numerous features, including waterproof neoprene lining, light weight, Neo-tech lining, antimicrobial odor protection, and waterproof lining make it one of the best in the industry. Indeed, if you are looking for a pair of hunting boots that combines dependability, quality and affordability, you should consider the BOGS Bowman Hunting Boots.