If you are looking for a pair of boots that can withstand the rigors of hunting life, are built to fit, and can guarantee your comfort, you should consider the LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro 18” Hunting Boots. The boots offer premium protection for your feet and they are made to last. In this review of the LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Boots, we discuss the features that make the boots one of the most outstanding big game hunting boots you can lay your hands on. We also do well to answer some of the numerous questions that potential buyers often ask. We hope that after reading this review, you will be well informed to make a purchase.
- 1 LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro 18” 1600G Hunting Boots with Detail Features
- 1.1 Multilayer Rubber and Double Vamp for Durability and Added Support
- 1.2 Lightweight Construction Makes Treading Easier and Quicker
- 1.3 Active Fit with Adjustable Neoprene Gusset Ensures Smooth Wearing and Removal
- 1.4 1600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Keeps Feet Warm
- 1.5 Neoprene Lining makes it Possible to Use Under Watery Conditions
- 1.6 Embossed Wick Liner Promotes Air Circulation In the Boots
- 1.7 PROS
- 1.8 CONS
- 1.9 LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro 18” 1600G Hunting Boots Presentation Video
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.10.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of LaCrosse Alphaburly Hunting Boots?
- 1.10.2 Q. What is the height of the boots?
- 1.10.3 Q. How much does the Alphaburly Pro weigh?
- 1.10.4 Q. Are these boots insulated?
- 1.10.5 Q. Are the boots water-resistant?
- 1.10.6 Q. What colors can I purchase the Alphaburly Pro in?
- 1.10.7 Q. What material is used in making the LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro?
- 1.10.8 Q. Are these boots snakeproof?
- 1.10.9 Q. Is it necessary to wear very thick socks with these boots in order to keep my feet warm when hunting in extremely cold climate?
- 1.10.10 Q. Will the Alphaburly Pro allow your feet to breath?
- 1.10.11 Q. What sizes do the boots come in?
- 1.10.12 Q. Are these boots backed by a warranty?
- 1.11 Final Verdict
LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro 18” 1600G Hunting Boots with Detail Features
Multilayer Rubber and Double Vamp for Durability and Added Support
The boots are designed with several layers of rubber at the toe and the heels to protect your feet from dangerous elements. Also these layers of rubber don’t crack or break easily, making the boots very durable. The boots also have a double vamp, which supports and protects the toes, should something heavy accidentally fall onto the boots.
Lightweight Construction Makes Treading Easier and Quicker
Although the boots have several protective coverings, they are not very heavy and they make treading very easy and pleasurable. The boots weigh 5.5 lbs per pair. Furthermore, because of their lightweight, you can rest assured that you feet will not fatigue easily.
Active Fit with Adjustable Neoprene Gusset Ensures Smooth Wearing and Removal
Unlike certain boots, the Alphaburly Pro is very easy to wear and take off. This is because of their gussets, which easily adjust to make room for almost any calf. Thanks to this feature, you don’t have to waste your precious minutes struggling to put on the boots; neither do you have to struggle to take them off.
1600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Keeps Feet Warm
With the 1600G Thinsulate lining that these premium boots come with, you can wear them in very cold conditions and still have adequate levels of warmth around your feet. This is possible because the lining traps a fair amount of heat within the boots. Now you can say goodbye to painful frozen feet when hunting in very cold climate.
Neoprene Lining makes it Possible to Use Under Watery Conditions
The boots’ neoprene lining does a terrific job of making the boots water tight. This means that you can use the boots in the mud, rain and other watery conditions with little fear of getting wet and cold feet. This is surely a real bargain, as far as flexibility in usage is concerned.
Embossed Wick Liner Promotes Air Circulation In the Boots
Another very neat feature the Alphaburly Pro offers is an embossed wick liner that does a brilliant job in enhancing the circulation of air in the interior of the boots while at the same time preventing any form of moisture from developing inside the boots. This feature greatly helps in keeping your feet from perspiring as well as preventing foul odor from being generated inside the boots.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
- They are light in weight and therefore allow you to tread lightly, faster and comfortably.
- The boots are very easy to clean.
- They are 100% waterproof.
- They fit very well and are very comfortable to wear and walk in.
- The boots’ color and design blend in very well with bushy terrain, thereby helping you to conceal your presence from game.
- It is very easy to wear and take off the boots thanks to the Active Fit that they come with.
- The boots keep give your feet great warmth in very cold temperatures.
- The outsoles of the boots offer very high traction through any terrain.
- The boots are backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Because of the huge amount of insulation the boots come with, some customers consider them to be quite bulky.
- Despite coming with Active Fit to enable easy wearing and removal, some customers have complained about experiencing some difficulty removing the boots – especially when they are muddy.
LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro 18” 1600G Hunting Boots Presentation Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of LaCrosse Alphaburly Hunting Boots?
A. These boots are manufactured by LaCrosse Footwear, one of the most famous footwear companies in America. The company was founded as far back as in 1897, and has since then manufactured some of the world’s best known boots for hunters, hikers, farmers, construction workers, etc.
Q. What is the height of the boots?
A. The boots measures 18 inches in height.
Q. How much does the Alphaburly Pro weigh?
A. The boots weigh only 5.5 lbs per pair.
Q. Are these boots insulated?
A. Yes, they are! The Alphabury Pro boasts of 1600G Thinsulate Ultra insulation that plays an excellent role in keeping your feet warm in extremely cold temperatures.
Q. Are the boots water-resistant?
A. Yes, they are. The Alphaburly Pro comes with specialized linings, whose main role is to prevent water from making its way into the boots.
Q. What colors can I purchase the Alphaburly Pro in?
A. You can purchase these boots in two main colors, namely Realtree Xtra and RT XTRA GRN.
Q. What material is used in making the LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro?
A. Rubber and neoprene.
Q. Are these boots snakeproof?
Q. Is it necessary to wear very thick socks with these boots in order to keep my feet warm when hunting in extremely cold climate?
A. You really don’t have to wear very thick socks with these boots in order to keep warm since the boots are lined with neoprene, which naturally insulates the boots in cold weather, thereby keeping your feet warm.
Q. Will the Alphaburly Pro allow your feet to breath?
A. Yes! The Alphaburly Pro comes embossed with wick lining, Embossed liner, whose primary job is to enhance the amount of air that circulates inside the boot, thereby allowing your feet to breathe.
Q. What sizes do the boots come in?
A. The Alphaburly Pro Boots come in different sizes, ranging from sizes 6-15 US.
Q. Are these boots backed by a warranty?
A. Yes, they are backed by a limited warranty. The boots come with a 90 day Comfort Guarantee. What this means is that within 90 days of purchasing the boots, you can return them for a full refund if you are not satisfied with the boots’ level of comfort as well as their performance.
Having read this review of the LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro 18” 1600G Hunting Boot, you can see that the boots offer a pleasurable trekking experience regardless of the type of terrain you find yourself in. In order to perform at your very best in the field, you need a durable, comfortable and dependable pair of hunting boots like the Alphaburly Pro. The abundance of technologically advanced features of these boots such as 1600G of thinsulate ultra insulation, active fit, waterproof neoprene lining, multi-layer vamp, wick lining, adjustable gussets, and high traction rubber soles make it one of the finest in the league of premium rubber hunting boots. Therefore, if you are a hunter looking for premium all-purpose hunting boots, you should definitely consider the LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro 18”.