When it comes to outdoor activities such as hunting, hiking, trekking, etc a good backpack is very essential. A good backpack should be light, spacious, resistant to impact and appealing to the eye. Here, we review the Badlands Diablo Day Pack (Max 1, 23 x 14 x 10 – inch) that is credited with ensuring a fast, comfortable and light travel. At the end of this Badlands Diablo Day Backpack (Max 1, 23 x 14 x 10 – inch) review, we hope that you will have enough information about this product so that you can make an informed purchase.
- 1 Badlands Diablo Day Pack (Max 1, 23 x 14 x 10- inch) with Detail Features
- 1.1 Ultra Light Weight Makes Moving Around Easier
- 1.2 Hypervent Suspension Separates Pack From Your Back
- 1.3 Compartments and Pockets Enable You To Carry Gadgets
- 1.4 Water Resistant Fabric Protects Your Items From Getting Wet
- 1.5 Camouflage Appearance
- 1.6 T-6 Aluminum Internal Frame
- 1.7 Waist Bands and Chest Wraps Keeps Pack Aligned To You
- 1.8 PROS
- 1.9 CONS
- 1.10 Badlands Diablo Day Pack (Max 1, 23 x 14 x 10- inch) Presentation Video
- 1.11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.11.1 Q: Who are the manufacturers of Badlands Diablo Day Pack?
- 1.11.2 Q: How many cubic inches is the pack?
- 1.11.3 Q: What colors can I purchase the Badlands Pack in?
- 1.11.4 Q. How many pockets and compartments does the pack have?
- 1.11.5 Q: Does the pack have a pocket for holding rifles?
- 1.11.6 Q: Does the pack have a handle?
- 1.11.7 Q. Does the pack come with a rain cover?
- 1.11.8 Q. Does the pack come with a warranty?
- 1.12 Final Verdict
Badlands Diablo Day Pack (Max 1, 23 x 14 x 10- inch) with Detail Features
Ultra Light Weight Makes Moving Around Easier
The pack weighs only 1lb, making it extremely easy to carry around during hikes, where the terrain requires a great deal of energy to traverse. Though it weighs only 1lb, the pack can carry about 40lbs worth of items while making it feel like you are carrying nothing. Furthermore, the pack’s ultra-light weight permits people with minimal strength to use it also.
Hypervent Suspension Separates Pack From Your Back
The hypervent suspension employed by the makers of the bag ensures that the pack doesn’t stick to your back, while allowing air to blow over your back. This saves you from experiencing the highly uncomfortable sweaty back that some backpacks make their wearers’ undergo. This is one of the major features that makes wearing the Badlands Diablo Day Backpack extremely comfortable.
Compartments and Pockets Enable You To Carry Gadgets
The pack comes with two major compartments and six pockets, which make it easy to carry/bring along items such as standard water bottles, 3D roll of fabrics, portable cameras, binoculars, winter gloves, knife sharpeners, etc. Simply put, the pack is spacious enough for the basic necessities you will need for an outdoor activity such as hunting.
Water Resistant Fabric Protects Your Items From Getting Wet
The pack is made of KXO 32 Camo Fabric, which is water resistant and to a certain degree protects your valuables from getting wet.
The pack’s camouflage appearance blends very well with your surroundings in the woods and plays an instrumental role in concealing your identity from animals while you are on a hunt. This obviously improves the likelihood of your hunt being a successful one.
T-6 Aluminum Internal Frame
The pack’s T-6 Aluminum Internal Frame reinforces its structure while at the same time providing an excellent load-support, which works by transferring the majority of the weight of the load in the backpack to your hips, thereby saving your shoulders and back from the pressure of the load.
Waist Bands and Chest Wraps Keeps Pack Aligned To You
The pack comes with a semi-rigid backboard, waistbands, and chest wraps, which when tied up, keep the pack aligned to your body. The wraps and bands also keep the items in the pack intact, preventing them from moving as you walk or run.
- Its small size makes it extremely portable.
- Its multiple straps allow you to conveniently strap or attach other items onto the bag pack.
- Its spacious nature allows you to carry a ton of things.
- Its zippers work very well.
- It’s very light nature makes the wearer
- The pack has a very good vent system that ensures that allows your back to stay dry all the time.
- The pack is very comfortable to carry around – even during very hot temperatures.
- The pack is also very quiet, which is a very important feature for hunters since it conceals their presence from the animals they are hunting.
- It is relatively affordable.
- It cannot stand on its own, unless it is supported with a prop.
- Does not come with a rain cover.
- The pack does not come with a pocket for holding a rifle or a bow.
- It would have been better if the manufacturers added some more tie down straps to it.
Badlands Diablo Day Pack (Max 1, 23 x 14 x 10- inch) Presentation Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who are the manufacturers of Badlands Diablo Day Pack?
A. The pack is manufactured by Badlands Packs. Badlands is a designer and producer of hunting packs, hunting apparel and accessories such as binocular cases, binocular straps, duffle bags, tents, waterproofing sprays, etc. Badlands has been in business for the past 20 years, and offers customized services that meet specific needs of hunters.
Q: How many cubic inches is the pack?
A. 1900 cubic inches.
Q: What colors can I purchase the Badlands Pack in?
A. You can purchase the pack in two main colors, namely REALTREE AP and REALTREE MAX-1.
Q. How many pockets and compartments does the pack have?
A. It has 6 pockets and 2 compartments.
Q: Does the pack have a pocket for holding rifles?
A. No it doesn’t.
Q: Does the pack have a handle?
A. Yes it does.
Q. Does the pack come with a rain cover?
A. It doesn’t come with a rain cover.
Q. Does the pack come with a warranty?
A. Yes it does. The Badlands Diablo Day Pack comes with a lifetime warranty. Badlands offers one of the best warranties in the hunting industry. According to the company, they aren’t interested in whose fault it is; they will fix your pack as long as it has their name/label on it. The warranty is a way for Badlands to learn ways of improving future packs. All you have to do is to make sure that the pack is repairable, at the very least.
From the Badlands Diablo Day Back Pack (Max 1, 23 x 14 x 10 – inch) review above, we have demonstrated that the Diablo Day Pack is a multi-purpose backpack that gives you everything needed for a comfortably hiking, trekking, hunting, etc experience. The pack is suitable for people in the army, hunters, campers, hikers, long distance walkers, people interested in outdoor activities and people who like to travel light.
For a few other great hunting Backpacks , read the Top Hunting Backpack Reviews with Buying Guide.