The Badlands Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack – Bow, Rifle, and Pistol Compatible is the newer version of its legendary brother the Badlands Superday Pack. And just like all newer versions of products tend to come with better and more advanced features, this Superday pack also comes with a number of cooler features that make it more appealing to the average hunter and outdoorsman/woman than the older model. This pack not only gives you extra room for carrying more gear, but also provides you with the comfort you need in the field to focus more on your hunt. This post shall look at a whole lot of relevant things about this much sought-after hunting pack, including its key features, its pros and cons, and the similarities that exist between this model and the older version.
- 1 Badlands Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack – Bow, Rifle, and Pistol Compatible with Detail Features
- 1.1 5 External Compression Straps
- 1.2 Realtree AP Xtra
- 1.3 Carries heavy Load with comfort
- 1.4 Friendly Side Pockets
- 1.5 PROS
- 1.6 CONS
- 1.7 Similarities between Badlands Superday Camouflage Backpack and the Badlands Superday Pack
- 1.8 Badlands Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack – Bow, Rifle, and Pistol Compatible Presentation Video
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.9.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of this pack?
- 1.9.2 Q. Where is the Superday Pack manufactured?
- 1.9.3 Q. Is this pack waterproof?
- 1.9.4 Q. Is this pack ideal for carrying a crossbow?
- 1.9.5 Q. Is the outer material of this pack noisy when it rubs against branches?
- 1.9.6 Q. Does the pack come with a bow boot/carrier to carry my bow?
- 1.9.7 Q. Does the Superday come with a water bladder?
- 1.9.8 Q. What is the weight of the pack?
- 1.9.9 Q. Does this pack come with a rain cover?
- 1.9.10 Q. Can I machine wash the pack?
- 1.10 Final Verdict
Badlands Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack – Bow, Rifle, and Pistol Compatible with Detail Features
5 External Compression Straps
This pack comes with five tension straps on the backside which are well positioned to not only help you carry extra gear that you might need during your hunting, but to also keep the gear out of your way and very secure so they don’t accidentally fall as you walk, run, or climb.
Realtree AP Xtra
Another wonderful feature which makes the Superday an outstanding pack is its Realtree AP Xtra color. As the name implies, this color is very effective in the field. This sophisticated camo pattern is designed to mix perfectly with the hunter’s surroundings in the field. The resultant effect of this brilliant blend is that the hunter’s presence becomes more difficult to be noticed by the animals they are hunting.
Carries heavy Load with comfort
The Superday pack and the older model both allow you carry heavy loads with great ease thanks to the fact that they are engineered with molded foam suspensions that are highly ergonomic and designed to perfectly match the contours of the body of the wearer. But this newer version takes things a step further by featuring something missing in the older pack – load lifters. The load lifters that this model comes with enhance the wearer’s comfort by helping them carry and transport a lot of gear over long distances with ease.
Friendly Side Pockets
Another huge and very important difference between this version and the older model is the fact that this one comes with side pockets that are designed for your utmost comfort. The older version has side pockets that are friendly. However, this model comes with pockets that are even more user friendlier in the sense that they offer easier access than those of their predecessor.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
- The pack is not only designed to comfortably carry your rifle or bow, but it also comes with an inbuilt holster to securely carry a sidearm.
- It is extremely durable and can withstand a great deal of abuse.
- The Superday pack is one of the quietest packs available on the market.
- It is designed to make the carriage of heavy load very easy and comfortable.
- The zips open quietly.
- The Superday is perfect for a long day in the woods, but can also be used for multi-day hunts.
- The pack is covered by Badlands’ famous Unconditional Lifetime Warranty!
- Would have been better if the internal frame were made more supportive.
Similarities between Badlands Superday Camouflage Backpack and the Badlands Superday Pack
Aside the above-mentioned features, the Badlands Superday Camouflage Backpack comes with other equally important features that can also be found in the older model (the Badlands Superday Pack). These features include the following:
- Hydration Compatible: Both the older and newer versions are hydration compatible and have a pouch that can contain a 2 liter water bladder to keep you well hydrated throughout your expedition in the wild.
- Unconditional Limited Warranty: The new model and the old one are supported with a lifetime warranty.
- Pistol Compatible: Both versions come with hip-belts which are built to hold your pistols in place.
- Bow and Rifle compatible: Both this version and the older one are designed with the ability to carry either a crossbow or a rifle in a very safe and convenient manner.
- 6 Exterior Pockets: The older version, as well as the newer version of the pack, has 6 exterior pockets that provide you with lots of storage space.
- Thermo Molded Foam Suspension System: Both models come equipped with Molded Foam Suspensions that enhance the wearer’s comfort by allowing air to reach their back and keep it comfortable regardless of how hot the weather becomes.
- KXO-32 Fabric: Another very common feature shared by both models is the highly durable and silent KXO-32 fabric, which is responsible for their durability and silence. It is worth noting that the KXO-32 is widely regarded as the most waterproof, quietest and strongest material used in the hunting industry.
- Made in Vietnam: Both packs are made in Vietnam.
Badlands Superday Camouflage Hunting Backpack – Bow, Rifle, and Pistol Compatible Presentation Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of this pack?
A. The pack is proudly manufactured by Badlands – a brand that is famed the world over for designing and producing some of the bestselling hunting packs and hunting apparels/accessories. Badlands is one of the famous brands of W.C. Bradley/Zebco Holdings, Inc. – a company based in Tulsa – Oklahoma.
Q. Where is the Superday Pack manufactured?
A. It is manufactured in Vietnam.
Q. Is this pack waterproof?
A. No, it isn’t. However, it is worth noting that no backpack on earth that was manufactured via the use of sewing machine is!
Q. Is this pack ideal for carrying a crossbow?
A. Yes, it is. You can use the rifle boot to easily and safely carry your crossbow.
Q. Is the outer material of this pack noisy when it rubs against branches?
A. No, it isn’t. This is due to the highly sophisticated KXO-32 material used in constructing the pack. Thanks to this material, you can rest assured that when you take the Superday out in the field it wouldn’t make noise to scare animals away.
Q. Does the pack come with a bow boot/carrier to carry my bow?
A. No, it doesn’t. The Bow Boot must be bought separately. However, in the absence of that, you can use the compression straps on the back of the pack to securely attach your bow to the pack.
Q. Does the Superday come with a water bladder?
A. No, it doesn’t. However, it is perfectly compatible with a water bladder and can fit a 2 liter water bladder.
Q. What is the weight of the pack?
A. The Superday pack weighs approximately 3lb/15oz.
Q. Does this pack come with a rain cover?
A. Unfortunately, it doesn’t. You’d have to buy the rain cover separately.
Q. Can I machine wash the pack?
A. No. According to the manufacturers, it is highly recommended that you hand wash them instead of machine washing it.
A proper hunting backpack should be able to not only house the gears you wish to carry for hunting, but must also have the ability to provide the comfort needed to carry all your necessary gear in order for you to achieve success in the field. It is for these reasons and many more that the Badlands Superday Hunting Pack is arguably the most used backpack in the hunting world. And we hope that based on the rich information provided on this pack in this review, you are now in a good position today than you were yesterday to decide whether you want to join the multitudes of satisfied hunters across the world happily using this hunting pack.
NOTE: if you want to get to know more about the earlier version of the Superday pack, check out this post: Badlands Superday Pack review.
For a few other great hunting Backpacks , read the Top Hunting Backpack Reviews with Buying Guide.