The quest for a good and effective game bag never ceases. And finding a quality one is the best choice one can ever make in ensuring a successful hunting. The Alaska Game Moose Elk Caribou Rolled Quarter Bags Bags, 60-inch manufactured by Alaska Game Bags Inc. is a well-known product on the market which offers features, which only a handful of game bags on the market can boast of.
No one wants to work so hard in getting game and finally have everything go waste, which is why using a game bag like the Alaska game bag isn’t a bad idea since it can take proper care of your game from the wild till you get to your destination. The review below contains all the important information you need to know about the Alaska Game Bags, their features, pros, cons and some frequently asked questions about them.
Check all the Alaska Game Bags here.
- 1 Alaska Game Bags. Game Bags for Moose Elk Caribou Deer Antelope Bear. Rolled Quarter Bags, 60-Inch with Detail Features
- 1.1 Durable in Nature
- 1.2 Lightweight Construction
- 1.3 Preservative Nature
- 1.4 Excellent Protection
- 1.5 Reusable
- 1.6 Value for Money
- 1.7 PROS
- 1.8 CONS
- 1.9 Alaska Game Bags. Game Bags for Moose Elk Caribou Deer Antelope Bear. Rolled Quarter Bags, 60-Inch Presentation Video
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.10.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of these game bags?
- 1.10.2 Q. Where are these bags made?
- 1.10.3 Q. Can these bags be reused?
- 1.10.4 Q. Are these bags odorless?
- 1.10.5 Q. Can I put a full deer into one of the bags?
- 1.10.6 Q. Are these bags washable?
- 1.10.7 Q. Are the bags waterproof?
- 1.10.8 Q. How long is each bag?
- 1.10.9 Q. Are the Alaska Game Bags breathable?
- 2 Final Verdict
Alaska Game Bags. Game Bags for Moose Elk Caribou Deer Antelope Bear. Rolled Quarter Bags, 60-Inch with Detail Features
Durable in Nature
One of the key properties that the average hunter looks out for in a game bag is its ability to withstand tear and stay in good condition over a long period with continuous use. Fortunately, the Alaska game bags happen to possess that key feature. Owing to the fact that these bags are made from high quality materials and have no bottom seams, they are very strong and can hold tons of weight without ripping or snagging. What this means is that you can use these bags for a very long time without needing to replace them.
As compared to other game bags, the Alaska game bags are manufactured from quality yet light fabrics. The lightweight nature of the bags makes them very easy and convenient to carry them along while hunting. Their lightweight nature doesn’t add additional weight to the weight of your fresh meat as you transport it from the field to your destination.
The Alaska game bag has its way of keeping the meat fresh because of the materials used to manufacture it. Unlike many other games bags on the market, the Alaska game bags are breathable – a feature that allows air to move through the bag so that the fresh meat doesn’t go bad during the transportation process.
Bugs and dirt are never an issue when you use the Alaska game bags to transport your fresh meat from the field to your home. Flies and dirt are definitely things one should prevent from getting in contact with meat. And the bag has been made not only to keep dirt and flies away and avoid them from laying eggs directly on the meat, but also to avoid exposure to things such as predators and even harsh weather in order to ensure that your meat remains fresh and safe.
Another huge advantage of these bags is their ability to be reused. Unlike most of their counterparts on the market that can only be used once, the Alaska game bags are easily washable and reusable.
Value for Money
The Alaska game bags are sold at a reasonable price, which makes them within the financial reach of the average hunter looking to have a successful hunting expedition. These bags come with impressive features that make them well worth the money spent in purchasing them. For a product to be considered affordable, it doesn’t only depend on how much you spend buying it but also whether it gives you value for money or not. And to many hunters using these bags, the bags are worth every single penny spent on them!>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon! <<<
- Despite being light in weight, the Alaska Game Bags are well-built and durable.
- They don’t generate any odor like others do.
- They keep the meat fresh over a period of time.
- The bags are relatively affordable and give you value for money.
- They are made in the United States.
- The bags are reusable and easy to clean.
- They are convenient and easy to use.
- They have the ability to protect your fresh meat from adverse weather, insects, dirt, etc.
- The bags allow for the proper circulation of air in order to ensure that the meat is kept fresh while transporting them.
- Comes with a drawstring to easily tighten up at the top making it more convenient to hold.
- They come in only one color – white.
Alaska Game Bags. Game Bags for Moose Elk Caribou Deer Antelope Bear. Rolled Quarter Bags, 60-Inch Presentation Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of these game bags?
A. It is manufactured by Alaska Game Bags, Inc. – an American company that has been in business since the late 1990s.
Q. Where are these bags made?
A. They are made in the United States.
Q. Can these bags be reused?
A. Yes! The Alaska Game Bags are totally reusable.
Q. Are these bags odorless?
A. Yes, they are.
Q. Can I put a full deer into one of the bags?
A. Being designed to accommodate large quarters from animals such as elks, it is unlikely you can fit a whole deer into it.
Q. Are these bags washable?
A. Since they are reusable, they are hundred percent washable.
Q. Are the bags waterproof?
Q. How long is each bag?
A. Each of the bags is 60″ long.
Q. Are the Alaska Game Bags breathable?
A. Yes, they are. Their breathable construction allows for air to circulate properly within them in order to keep your meat fresh throughout the journey from the field to your home.
One of the biggest challenges many a hunter faces in the field is transporting their meat from the kill site all the way to their freezers. During the transportation process, it can be quite difficult preventing the fresh meat from coming into contact with things such as severe weather, dirt, bugs, etc. And that is where the Alaska Game Bags come to the rescue. Not only do these bags have the ability to protect your fresh meat during transportation, but they also are studier and more durable than most game bags on the market. If you are a hunter whose aim is to carry your meat safely from the kill site all the way to your destination and not smell to other animals, then using these game bags isn’t a bad idea at all.