Every hunter knows of how difficult the process of hunting predators can be without the assistance of a good game calling device. This is the reason why it is imperative that every hunter who hunts predators find an effective electronic predator game call. But in a market flooded with all manners of calling devices, it can sometimes be quite a daunting task deciding which one to go in for. In this post, we have picked one of the most effective calling devices, the Foxpro Inc Inferno INF1 whose features we shall reveal to you below. We hope that by the time you are done reading the Foxpro Inc Inferno INF1 review below, you will be equipped with adequate information to make an informed decision whether this product is suitable for your next hunting expedition or not.
Foxpro Inc Inferno INF1 with Detail Features[easyazon_image align=”center” identifier=”B0128D6DVG” locale=”US” src=”https://www.besthuntinggearreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/FoxPro-inc-Inferno-Inf1_a.jpg” tag=”azhunt-20″ ]
The Inferno’s excellent connectivity feature is indeed one of its most admirable features. The device comes with a 3.5mm Auxiliary Jack that allows you to connect it with a FOXPRO decoy and a 3.5mm External Speaker Jack that also allows you to easily connect it to an external speaker in order to enjoy more volume (a louder sound). Away from the JACK Audio Connection Kit, the Inferno also comes with an integrated USB Port which allows it to be connected to a computer in order to reprogram it.
Remote Control with Excellent Features
The Inferno’s full graphic remote control is arguably one of its most beneficial features in the sense that it provides the user with so many benefits. First of all, it comes with a big and easy-to-read screen. This makes navigating its interface pretty easy. Away from its easy-to-navigate interface, the remote operates at a very long range (about 550 yards) from the caller. What this means is that you can hide hundreds of yards away from the caller and operate it, thereby allowing your presence and location to remain hidden from the animal (game) you are drawing in. Also, the remote allows you to easily organize the sounds on the device by category. Another very important feature of the remote worth mentioning is its FOXBANG feature, which when activated allows the hunter to enjoy hands free sound changing. All these excellent features that the remote has to offer come together to help increase your likelihood of being more successful in the field.
Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator
The Inferno comes with a Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator which lets you know that the device is powered on by turning green. When your battery is running low, it blinks to indicate that you are running out of battery power.
Rugged ABS Housing
The manufacturers of the Inferno built it with the renowned rugged ABS Composite Material that has been tested in some of the toughest kinds of environments you can think of. It is this rugged ABS housing that makes the Inferno extremely durable.[easyazon_link identifier=”B0128D6DVG” locale=”US” tag=”azhunt-20″]>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon! <<<[/easyazon_link]
- It is a very effective game call.
- It is durable and compact.
- It is lightweight and very easy to move it from one place to another.
- It is very easy to operate.
- It can be controlled remotely.
- It is affordable, considering the fact that it is loaded with a lot of useful functionality.
- The remote has an excellent range and a large screen that is easy to read.
- It has a very good sound quality.
- It comes with a Low Battery Indicator feature which alerts you as soon as your batteries are beginning to get low.
- It comes with a single horn speaker which has an On/Off switch that allows you to easily turn the speaker on or off.
- It has a USB Port that allows it to be connected to a computer in order to reprogram it.
- It comes with a three-year warranty.
- It would have been better if it consumed battery juice a little bit slower.
- While the quality of sound is good, the speaker’s maximum volume is not loud enough, and on certain occasions the sound tends to get drowned by the sound of wind or rain or other sounds from the environment.
- It is not waterproof, and can therefore get damaged when exposed to moisture.
Foxpro Inc Inferno INF1 Presentation Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of the Inferno?
A. The device is manufactured by FOXPRO®, Inc., which is an American company known for specializing in the manufacturing of high quality hunting gear and accessories as well as high performance digital game calls.
Q. Does the Inferno come with a warranty?
A. Yes it does! FOXPRO backs the product with a 3 year limited warranty.
Q. In which country is the Inferno made?
A. It is made in the U.S.A.
Q. What are the Inferno’s dimensions?
A. 7.5″ x 3.75″ x 5″.
Q. How many sounds does the Inferno come with?
A. It comes with approximately 75 high-quality sounds.
Q. Can I add more sounds to the Inferno?
A. Yes you can. You can store up to 200 sounds on the Inferno.
Q. What are the file formats compatible with the Inferno?
A. The Inferno is compatible with the following file formats: WAV, FXP and MP3.
Q. Does the product run on batteries?
A. Yes! The inferno runs on 4 AA batteries.
Q. How much does the Inferno weigh?
A. It weighs approximately 1.5 lbs with all four batteries.
Q. Can I connect an external speaker to the Inferno?
A. Yes you can. The Inferno comes with an External Speaker Jack which you can use to easily connect an additional speaker to the device in order to enjoy more volume.
Q. What is the Inferno’s remote range?
A. The remote can work about 550 yards away from the caller.
Q. Can you mount the Inferno on a tripod?
A. Yes you can. The unit comes with a tripod mount at its bottom.
Q. How do I take care of the Inferno?
A. According to the manufacturers, the following tips below will prolong the life of the Inferno and keep it working at its best:
- Do not expose the device to precipitation or moisture. This means if you are using the Inferno in a wet environment, you should waterproof deployment bag to protect it from coming into contact with water.
- Always store the device in a dry place.
- Make sure you remove all the batteries from the Inferno before storing it.
As can be seen from the review above, the Inferno comes loaded with features and specifications that can be difficult to find in similar calling devices on the market. If you are looking for a budget digital game calling device that can significantly maximize your potential for a kill on your hunting trip, this product may well be an excellent choice.
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B0128D6DVG” key=”tall-orange” locale=”US” tag=”azhunt-20″]
Click the link to read the Top Electronic Game Calls of 2016 with Buying Guide.