Do you love nature? Do you love to observe nature in its clearest form? Most importantly, do you love to observe birds? If you answered yes to one or all of these questions, then you just might like the Polaris Optics WideViews 8×42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars. There are several binoculars specially designed to enhance bird watching, but the Polaris Optics WideViews is one of the best rated bird watching binoculars on the market. This fantastic device comes with must-have features such as a long eye relief, an extra wide field of views, fully multi-coated optics and high-index prisms, which greatly enhance the bird watching experience by providing crystal clear and bright images. In this Polaris Optics WideViews 8X42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars review, we shall look at some of the prominent features of this product and see why it is one of the most useful bird watching binoculars on the market.
- 1 Polaris Optics WideViews 8×42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars with Detail Features
- 1.1 Waterproof and Fogproof Construction
- 1.2 Extra Wide Field of View
- 1.3 Close Focus – Feel
- 1.4 Sharp Optical Quality
- 1.5 Long Eye Relief
- 1.6 PROS
- 1.7 CONS
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.8.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of the Polaris Optics WideViews 8X42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars?
- 1.8.2 Q. What is its magnification?
- 1.8.3 Q. What is the diameter of its objective lens?
- 1.8.4 Q. What type of lens coating does the Polaris Optics WideViews come with?
- 1.8.5 Q. What is its eye relief?
- 1.8.6 Q. What is its field of view?
- 1.8.7 Q. What type of focusing system does it have?
- 1.8.8 Q. What is the weight of the Polaris Optics Wideviews?
- 1.8.9 Q. Does the device have a diopter?
- 1.8.10 Q. Does the Polaris Optics WideViews come with a strap?
- 1.8.11 Q. Does it come with a case?
- 1.8.12 Q. Can it be used with a tripod?
- 1.8.13 Q. Can you use the binoculars for sporting events?
- 1.8.14 Q. Can I use the Polaris Optics WideViews while wearing my eye glasses?
- 1.8.15 Q. What other things come with the package?
- 1.8.16 Q. How do I take proper care of the Polaris Optics WideViews 8×42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars?
- 1.8.17 Q. How do I store the binoculars?
- 1.9 Final Verdict
Polaris Optics WideViews 8×42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars with Detail Features
Waterproof and Fogproof Construction
The Polaris Optics WideViews comes with a Nitrogen-filled and sealed body which gives it an excellent fogproof and waterproof protection. As a result of that, one can use the binoculars in any weather condition. Even in wet conditions such as rain and snow, you don’t need to worry about moisture coming into contact with the binoculars and causing problems.
Extra Wide Field of View
With a 430ft Extra-Wide Field of View, the Polaris Optics WideViews allows you to have a wider field of view than many other binoculars on the market. This is very important in the sense that it allows the user to easily identify their target or object and focus on the object, especially objects that are in motion such as flying birds. So in the case of a flock of birds, the binoculars will allow you to view the entire flock of birds from about a thousand yards out, identify the particular bird or birds you are interested in and focus on it or them. This is one of the things that make the binoculars one of the best rated bird watching binoculars on the market
Close Focus – Feel
The fantastic LASER 8X CLOSE FOCUS of the Polaris Optics WideViews makes the user feel as though they are just few inches away from what they are viewing.
Sharp Optical Quality
The binoculars provide the user with excellent optical quality. You do not experience blurred images with the Polaris Optics WideViews. All images are sharp and super clear thanks to the phase-correction coated high index prisms and the 42mm fully multi-coated lenses that the binoculars comes with.
Long Eye Relief
The binoculars comes with a with a generous eye relief which makes it perfect for both eye glasses wearers and non eye-glasses wearers. As a result of the generous eye relief, an eye-glasses wearer does not need to take off his or her glasses in order to use the binoculars.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon! <<<
- It has an excellent extra wide field of view.
- It is very compact.
- It is durable.
- It brings images closer and makes them appear sharper.
- Eye glasses wearers can use the binoculars without taking off their eye glasses thanks to the generous eye relief.
- It comes with optics that can be very easy to adjust.
- It is very comfortable to hold.
- It comes with twist-up eyecups that enhance comfort.
- It comes with a non-slip ergonomic grip.
- It can be used in any weather condition or environment thanks to the fact that it is both waterproof and fogproof.
- The device is not complicated; it’s user friendly and very easy to use.
- It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a lifetime warrauser-friendlyows the level of confidence the manufacturers have in the product.
- It is heavy.
- It does not come with a zoom feature.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of the Polaris Optics WideViews 8X42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars?
A. The Polaris Optics WideViews is manufactured by Polaris Optics.
Q. What is its magnification?
A. It comes with an 8x magnification power.
Q. What is the diameter of its objective lens?
Q. What type of lens coating does the Polaris Optics WideViews come with?
A. It is fully multi-coated.
Q. What is its eye relief?
A. It has an eye relief of 17.2mm.
Q. What is its field of view?
A. 430ft/1000 yds.
Q. What type of focusing system does it have?
A. Central Focus.
Q. What is the weight of the Polaris Optics Wideviews?
A. 1.6 lbs
Q. Does the device have a diopter?
A. Yes it does.
Q. Does the Polaris Optics WideViews come with a strap?
A. Yes it comes with a strap.
Q. Does it come with a case?
A. Yes it comes with a hard shell case. The case offers optimum protection to the binoculars, so you don’t need to worry about the safety of your gadget when it falls.
Q. Can it be used with a tripod?
A. Yes the Polaris Optics WideViews can easily be mounted on a standard tripod.
Q. Can you use the binoculars for sporting events?
A. Yes, you can absolutely use them for a number of outdoor events.
Q. Can I use the Polaris Optics WideViews while wearing my eye glasses?
A. Yes you can! As a result of the generous eye relief the Polaris Optics WideViews comes with, you can use the device with or without eye glasses.
Q. What other things come with the package?
A. When you purchase the Polaris Optics WideViews, you get the following things: a neck strap, lens covers, a cleaning cloth, eyepiece covers and a carrying case.
Q. How do I take proper care of the Polaris Optics WideViews 8×42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars?
A. Binoculars are precious gadgets – especially the Polaris Optics WideViews 8×42 HD, hence they need to be protected and properly taken care of. You can do the following things to protect the binoculars:
- When using the binoculars, always make sure you place its strap around your neck in order to avoid accidents. This is safer than holding it in your hands.
- When you are not using the binoculars, always make sure that it is placed in its padded case in order to protect it.
- Do not leave the binoculars in the hot sun since the heat can easily damage it. Also, do not leave it in the trunk of your car for a very long period of time since the heat there can also cause damage to it.
- Do not leave the binoculars on the seat when driving since a quick application of brake will send it flying forward, thereby potentially damaging it.
- It is not recommended that you clean the lens every time since you can easily cause damage to the lens. Cleaning of the lens is only done when necessary – such as in a situation when dirt is beginning to make the lens blurred.
- Before using the lens cleaning tissue to clean the lens, make sure you blow off any dirt or dust from the lenses. Alternatively, you can use a soft camel-hair brush to remove particles of sand and grit from the lens before cleaning it with the lens cleaning tissue.
- Gently wipe the lens in a circular motion to clean all lens surfaces.
- Don’t use any other fabrics such as your clothes, handkerchiefs, tissues, etc to clean the lens since they can scratch the lens. Always use the specialized lens cleaning tissue that comes with the binoculars.
Q. How do I store the binoculars?
A. The best way to go about storing you binoculars is to place them in a cool dry place. But before storing it, make sure that all cases and caps are placed.
The Polaris Optics WideViews 8×42 HD Professional Bird Watching Binoculars is for true lovers of nature and outdoor enthusiasts. It has everything you want in a modern bird watching binocular and therefore gives you an excellent view in your bird watching adventures. And on top of giving you great value for money, the binoculars also comes with a lifetime warranty. Looking at all these benefits of the Polaris Optics WideViews, it is not puzzling why many outdoor enthusiasts can’t seem to get enough of it!
Click the link to read the Top Hunting Binoculars with Buying Guide.