There are many excellent electronic predator decoys available on the market, and one such decoy is the Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy, which comes loaded with numerous features that make it very effective in attracting all kinds of predators while at the same time holding their attention and concealing the hunter’s presence from the predators, thereby massively increasing the hunter’s likelihood of enjoying a successful hunt. The following is a Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy review that is specifically geared for hunters who may still be in the dark over what this standalone electronic decoy has to offer. We hope that at the end of the review, you will be armed with enough information to make a very informed decision the next time you are looking to purchase an effective electronic decoy. So without any further ado, let us now take a look at some of the neat features of this decoy that contribute in making it one of the best decoys on the market.
- 1 Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy with Detail Features
- 1.1 Light-Weight and Easy to Carry
- 1.2 Highly Visible
- 1.3 Realism for Predator Attraction
- 1.4 PROS
- 1.5 CONS
- 1.6 Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy Presentation Video
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.7.1 Q. Who are the manufactures of the product?
- 1.7.2 Q. Does the decoy come with a warranty?
- 1.7.3 Q. Does this decoy make a calling sound? If yes, how loud is the calling sound?
- 1.7.4 Q. Can this decoy be hooked or connected to an electronic predator call like the ICOtec GS300?
- 1.7.5 Q. Does it use a remote?
- 1.7.6 Q. Can I use the decoy in very cold weather?
- 1.7.7 Q. Does the decoy come with a stand to fix it in the ground?
- 1.7.8 Q. Does it operate on batteries?
- 1.7.9 Q. Are the batteries included in the purchase?
- 1.7.10 Q. Is it remote capable?
- 1.7.11 Q. What types of predators can the decoy attract?
- 1.8 Final Verdict
Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy with Detail Features
Light-Weight and Easy to Carry
In addition to being a very effective predator decoy, another thing that separates the MOJO Critter from most electronic decoys out there is its lightness. The product is indeed one of the lightest standalone decoys you can get on the market. Its light nature makes it very easy and convenient to carry it from one place to another along with the rest of your hunting gear.
The highly visible nature of the decoy allows predators to spot it from a far distance and come running to it. No matter how realistically looking a decoy is, if it is not visible enough to be seen by a predator from a distance, then it doesn’t really qualify to be called an effective decoy. A good decoy must be so visible that even from a distance, predators should be able to spot it. This is exactly what the MOJO Critter does. Its highly visible nature will draw game in for a quick and clean shot.
Realism for Predator Attraction
In addition to its highly visible nature, the MOJO Critter comes with a very realistic fur and an excellent intermittent movement (which sees it move like a real animal – especially one in distress). This realistic prey fur, coupled with the realistic movement, quickly attracts a predator and holds the predator’s attention in such a way that it diverts the predator’ attention from you. This is exactly the advantage the hunter needs to make that quick and clean shot.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon! <<<
- It is light-weight and very portable.
- It is very easy to operate.
- It comes with great features that easily attract predators and turn their attention away from you the hunter, which greatly improves your likelihood of experiencing a successful hunt.
- It has the ability to work on all predators.
- It is relatively affordable.
- It is suitable for hunters of all levels.
- It operates on batteries.
- It comes with a metal rod, which allows you to easily stick it in the ground.
- Since it is a standalone decoy, it does not need to be used with an electronic caller, which means you will have lesser load to carry on your hunting expedition.
- It comes with a 90-day warranty.
- It cannot be controlled remotely with a remote.
- Some customers complain about the quality of the decoy’s construction.
- It would have been better if it made a calling sound.
Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy Presentation Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufactures of the product?
A. The decoy is manufactured by Mojo Outdoors.
Q. Does the decoy come with a warranty?
A. Yes! When you purchase the Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy, you get to enjoy a 90-day warranty.
Q. Does this decoy make a calling sound? If yes, how loud is the calling sound?
A. The decoy does not play sound since it is a visual only decoy. It attracts the attention of the predator or game by spinning and moving.
Q. Can this decoy be hooked or connected to an electronic predator call like the ICOtec GS300?
A. No. Since the MOJO Critter is a standalone decoy, it works independent of any electronic call.
Q. Does it use a remote?
A. No it doesn’t.
Q. Can I use the decoy in very cold weather?
A. Yes the decoy works perfectly in very cold temperature.
Q. Does the decoy come with a stand to fix it in the ground?
A. It comes with a metal rod to stick it in the ground. All you need to do is screw the rod into the bottom of the decoy and stick it into the ground. It is very simple.
Q. Does it operate on batteries?
A. Yes it does. In order to operate it, you’ll need 4 AA batteries.
Q. Are the batteries included in the purchase?
A. No. You have to purchase the batteries separately.
Q. Is it remote capable?
A. No. It cannot be controlled remotely.
Q. What types of predators can the decoy attract?
A. The MOJO Critter has the ability to attract all kinds of predators you can think of.
All in all, the Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy is a very good decoy, and rightly so. It has so many great features that come together to provide a very realistic and attractive intermittent motion which can be very irresistible to predators that see it. This is what makes it one of the most effective standalone electronic predator decoys on the market. In addition to being one of the best rated predator decoys around, the Mojo Outdoors Critter Decoy is lightweight, portable and very easy to operate. The bottom line is that this product comes loaded with features that can help make your hunting trip more successful.
Click the link to read the Top Electronic Game Calls of 2016 with Buying Guide.