Whoever says that it’s impossible to have a scope that’s small in size and consumes little power probably hasn’t seen the Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Riflescope. Thanks to the Bushnell Company, hunters can now indulge in the sport with little pressure on their pockets while still enjoying the benefits of a quality scope. In this Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Riflescope review, we will discuss the numerous features of the Trophy TRS-25 riflescope, and answer some of the questions that prospective buyers usually ask. We hope that by the time you finish reading, you will be equipped with the necessary purchasing details.
- 1 Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1 x 25mm with Detail Features
- 1.1 Compatibility with Picatinny and Weaver Rail Weapon Interface
- 1.2 3 MOA Red dot Reticle
- 1.3 Unlimited Eye Relief Prevents Scope Bites
- 1.4 Amber-Bright™ Optics Helps to Distinguish Items in View
- 1.5 Durable Design
- 1.6 Multi-coated Optics Enable Clear, Crisp Views
- 1.7 PROS
- 1.8 CONS
- 1.9 Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1 x 25mm Presentation Video
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.10.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Riflescope?
- 1.10.2 Q. What colors can I purchase the TRS-25 Riflescope in?
- 1.10.3 Q. How much does the TRS-25 weigh?
- 1.10.4 Q. Does the riflescope come with a case for holding it?
- 1.10.5 Q. Does the riflescope come with a lanyard?
- 1.10.6 Q. What is the scope’s exit pupil?
- 1.10.7 Q. What is the weight of the riflescope?
- 1.10.8 Q. Is the scope’s body impact-resistant?
- 1.10.9 Q. What is the length of the riflescope?
- 1.10.10 Q. Does the riflescope come with additional batteries?
- 1.10.11 Q. Does the riflescope come with an external power supply cable?
- 1.10.12 Q. Is the riflescope waterproof?
- 1.10.13 Q. Does the scope come with a warranty?
- 1.11 Final Verdict
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1 x 25mm with Detail Features
Compatibility with Picatinny and Weaver Rail Weapon Interface
The vast majority of today’s weapons come with Picatinny or Weaver rail mounting systems. And since the TRS-25 comes with an inbuilt Picatinny/Weaver rail system, it can be mounted on a wide variety of weapons. Furthermore, the scope has an alien-style cross screw that secures it onto the weapon, as well as a clamping system that reinforces the support needed to keep it mounted very securely on your weapon.
3 MOA Red dot Reticle
Unlike many other scopes, the Trophy TRS-25 is special in the sense that it uses a specialized single red dot reticle to aim at targets. A control knob at the side of the scope is used to manage the reticle. But what really makes the 3 MOA Red dot Reticle so special? It is special in the sense that it gives you an excellent aimpoint which comes in the form of an illuminated red dot. This illuminated red dot that the scope displays is extremely easy to see regardless of the prevailing lighting condition or background, thereby allowing for easy target acquisition.
Unlimited Eye Relief Prevents Scope Bites
Unlike many riflescopes where you have to squint your other eye in order to view your target, the Trophy TRS-25 allows you to keep both eyes open. This is possible because of the scope’s unlimited eye relief. With an unlimited eye relief, you can use one eye to view your target while keeping the other on developments around you. Moreover, the unlimited eye relief prevents impact from rifle recoils that lead to extremely painful black eyes or scope bites.
Amber-Bright™ Optics Helps to Distinguish Items in View
The Trophy TRS-25 features the internationally renowned Amber-Bright™ high contrast optics that helps you to distinguish between objects of the same color that appear in your view. This is achieved through the scope’s lens, which uses amber light to improve contrast in such a significant manner that it delivers extremely clear, crisp views, thereby allowing you to easily distinguish between objects of similar color. For example, this feature can let you easily spot an animal that has blended in to its surroundings.
The scope’s dry nitrogen-filled housing is not only durable but also waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. This means that you can use the scope under all manner of weather conditions, and if you unintentionally drop it into a body of water, it will not get damaged. Furthermore, if you accidentally drop the scope onto the ground while you are busy in the field, it will not be destroyed thanks to its shockproof construction.
Multi-coated Optics Enable Clear, Crisp Views
The lens of the Trophy TRS-25 has been coated to allow it to absorb a lot of light so that you can view clearly. Even under low light settings, the multi-coated optics of this scope allows you to enjoy very clear and crisp images.
- It comes with a lens cover to protect the lens during storage.
- There’s a CR2032 battery included in the package.
- The scope has unlimited eye relief to protect against black eye.
- It is lightweight.
- It has an inbuilt picatinny weaver rail.
- It is very easy to use.
- It features multi-coated optics.
- You can use the scope with both eyes open.
- The scope’s APG camouflage body helps you keep yourself hidden from your target (game) in the field.
- It comes at a very good price, considering all the goodies it has to offer.
- It has a 1 x 25 power.
- There’s no carrying case in the scope’s package
- While it is excellent for use with pistols or handguns, some customers tend find it a little bit too small to be used with rifles.
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1 x 25mm Presentation Video
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Riflescope?
A. The TRS-25 Riflescope is manufactured by Bushnell, a producer of high-performance sports optics for over five decades. The company is also renowned for producing high quality, affordable, and reliable products for other pursuits, including: fishing, studying, birding, hunting, and stargazing.
Q. What colors can I purchase the TRS-25 Riflescope in?
A. You can purchase the riflescope in two colors, Black and Realtree APG Camo. The latter color (Realtree APG Camouflage) does a terrific job of concealing you from your target, especially if you are in the bush. The camouflage blends with the trees, leaves and shrubs extremely well, thereby reducing the unfortunate likelihood of advertising yourself to the animals and spooking them.
Q. How much does the TRS-25 weigh?
A. It has a weight of approximately 3.7oz or 106g.
Q. Does the riflescope come with a case for holding it?
A. No, there’s no carrying case included in the scope’s package.
Q. Does the riflescope come with a lanyard?
A. No, there’s no lanyard in the scope’s package.
Q. What is the scope’s exit pupil?
Q. What is the weight of the riflescope?
A. The riflescope weighs 3.7 ounces.
Q. Is the scope’s body impact-resistant?
A. Yes, the scope’s dry, nitrogen-filled housing is impact resistant.
Q. What is the length of the riflescope?
A. The riflescope measures 2.4 inches in length.
Q. Does the riflescope come with additional batteries?
A. Yes, there’s a CR2032 battery included in the scope’s package.
Q. Does the riflescope come with an external power supply cable?
A. No, the scope doesn’t have an external power supply and USB cable.
Q. Is the riflescope waterproof?
A. Yes, it is. In addition to being waterproof, the TRS-25 is also shockproof and fogproof.
Q. Does the scope come with a warranty?
A. Yes, it does.
Indeed, after reading this review of the Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Riflescope, you can get a sense of how the scope blends portability with reduced power usage. You can also see that the scope gives you value for money, when you consider the numerous useful features that it comes with, including: unlimited eye relief, amber-bright optics, illuminable red dot reticle, a camouflage body, compatibility with Picatinny and Weaver rail systems, multi-coated optics, and a durable design. We hope that you found this review useful.
For a few other great riflescopes, read our Top Rifle Scopes Review with Buying Guide.