Are you searching for a very effective night vision riflescope for your hunting expeditions? If you answered yes to this question, then we would like to use this opportunity to introduce you to the Armasight Vulcan 3.5-7 Gen 3 White Phosphor Ghost MG Night Vision Rifle Scope, Black, which is currently one of the most advanced and versatile night vision riflescopes on the market. The Armasight Vulcan comes loaded with numerous highly useful features such as Gen 3 White Phosphor Image Intensifier tube, wireless remote control, illuminated reticle, low battery indicator, quick release mount and a waterproof design, among several other useful attributes. In this Armasight Vulcan 3.5-7 Gen 3 White Phosphor Ghost MG Night Vision Rifle review, we shall focus on the most outstanding features, the pros and cons of the riflescope as well as sample customer FAQs.
- 1 Armasight Vulcan 3.5-7 Gen 3 White Phosphor Ghost MG Night Vision Rifle Scope, Black with Detail Features
- 1.1 Generation 3 Ghost White Phosphor
- 1.2 Excellent Magnification
- 1.3 Manual Gain Control
- 1.4 Excellent Weapon Balance
- 1.5 PROS
- 1.6 CONS
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.7.1 Q. Who are the manufacturers of the Vulcan?
- 1.7.2 Q. Does the device come with a warranty?
- 1.7.3 Q. How many batteries does the riflescope use?
- 1.7.4 Q. What is the eye relief of the Vulcan?
- 1.7.5 Q. What is the scope’s Exit Pupil diameter?
- 1.7.6 Q. What is the scope’s Field of View (FOV)?
- 1.7.7 Q. Does the device come with a low battery indicator?
- 1.7.8 Q. Is this device waterproof?
- 1.7.9 Q. What are the operating and storing temperatures of the Vulcan?
- 1.7.10 Q. How much does the Vulcan weigh?
- 1.7.11 Q. What are the dimensions of this device?
- 1.7.12 Q. Is this device shock protected?
- 1.7.13 Q. Does the Vulcan come with a remote control?
- 1.8 Final Verdict
Armasight Vulcan 3.5-7 Gen 3 White Phosphor Ghost MG Night Vision Rifle Scope, Black with Detail Features
Generation 3 Ghost White Phosphor
One of the most remarkable features of the Vulcan that massively separates it from other night vision devices on the market is its Generation 3 Ghost White Phosphor image intensifier tube, which plays a huge role in enabling the Vulcan produce remarkably clear images. Besides the production of extremely clear images, this feature also allows for much longer ranges, longer life expectancy and better resolution and versatility than Generation 1 and Generation 2 scopes. Furthermore, this feature allows you to operate the Vulcan in all manners of light conditions. It is worth noting that Generation 3 is considered the real deal when it comes to the various generations of night vision technology simply because it performs better and is more versatile than both Generation 1 and Generation 2.
The Vulcan has the ability to offer its users with a level of magnification that not too many scopes that fall within its price range can offer. The Vulcan comes with an optical magnification of 3.5x, which can be extended in the blink of an eye to 7x with the 2x magnifier lens that it comes equipped with.
Manual Gain Control
Another neat feature of the Armasight Vulcan is the Manual Gain control (MG) that it comes equipped with. This feature is very useful in the sense that it allows you to easily increase or decrease the brightness level of the image you are viewing through the scope, thereby allowing you to enjoy excellent contrast regardless of the situation.
Excellent Weapon Balance
When it comes to the issue of weapon balancing, the Vulcan doesn’t behave like some other scopes out there that tend to unbalance the weapons that they are used with. The Vulcan mounts on a very good mount that is not only easily adjustable but also compatible with Picatinny and weaver rails. As a result of this, the scope will never unbalance your firearm.>>> See Specifications & Read Customer Reviews on Amazon <<<
- The Armasight Vulcan is a very durable device.
- It is compact and light.
- The scope is engineered with Generation 3 Ghost White Phosphor, which is a highly advanced image intensifier tube.
- The riflescope produces images which are remarkably clear.
- It has a low battery indicator.
- It comes with a waterproof and dustproof design.
- It has a quick release mount.
- It has an illuminated reticle with an option to adjust the reticle’s brightness level.
- The scope comes with an easily removable long-range infrared illuminator.
- The Vulcan has a remarkable wide field of view (FOV).
- In addition to coming with a 3.5x magnification, the Vulcan also comes with a 2x magnifier, thereby giving you great flexibility with regard to long range shooting.
- The Vulcan has a resolution of 45-70 lp/mm.
- The scope features excellent tactical rails that can be used for both illuminators and lasers.
- It has a very good automatic shut-off system.
- It comes with multicoated optics.
- It does not unbalance your weapon.
- The manufacturers of the Vulcan back with a two-year limited warranty.
- The device would have been better if it had multiple reticles to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who are the manufacturers of the Vulcan?
A. The Vulcan is manufactured by Armasight Inc., which is an American company renowned for manufacturing and distributing high quality night vision optics.
Q. Does the device come with a warranty?
A. Yes, it does. The Vulcan comes with a two-year limited warranty.
Q. How many batteries does the riflescope use?
A. The Vulcan is powered by just one AA battery. It can also operate on a single CR123A Lithium battery.
Q. What is the eye relief of the Vulcan?
A. It has an eye relief of 45 mm.
Q. What is the scope’s Exit Pupil diameter?
A. It has an Exit Pupil diameter of 7 mm.
Q. What is the scope’s Field of View (FOV)?
A. The Vulcan’s FOV is 12°.
Q. Does the device come with a low battery indicator?
A. Yes. The Vulcan has a low battery indicator in its Field of View (FOV).
Q. Is this device waterproof?
A. Not only is the Vulcan waterproof, but it is also both sand and dust proof.
Q. What are the operating and storing temperatures of the Vulcan?
A. The operating temperature is -40 to +50 °C, whereas the storage temperature is -50 to +70 °C.
Q. How much does the Vulcan weigh?
A. The scope has a weight of 900g or 2.0 lbs.
Q. What are the dimensions of this device?
A. The dimensions of the Vulcan are 9.8 x 3.8 x 2.8 inches.
Q. Is this device shock protected?
A. Yes, it is.
Q. Does the Vulcan come with a remote control?
A. Yes, it does. Included in the package is a user friendly wireless remote control that allows you to easily turn the unit on or off.
From the review above, it is so clear to see that the Armasight Vulcan comes equipped with a whole lot of very useful features and specifications that are quite difficult to find in similar night vision riflescopes out there. If you are therefore a predator hunter looking for a high quality night vision riflescope that not only gives you a variety of useful options but also comes equipped with an impressive night vision functionality and an extremely powerful optical magnification, then the Armasight Vulcan is definitely worth considering. In addition to all the interesting and useful stuff this device comes with, it is also backed by a two-year limited warranty.